Candidate Trump said in April of 2016 in Buffalo, New York –
We’re going to win so much you’re going to get tired of winning. You’re going to be saying from Buffalo, “Please, please Mr. President we don’t want anymore business. We’re doing too much business. We’re making too much money!”
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) April 19, 2016
* The Dow set another all time high record yesterday closing at 23,548. The market is up 28% since the 2016 election last November 8th when the market closed at 18,333. The Dow increased more than 5,200 points since the election.
* The Dow all time high has increased nearly 5,000 points since the election (the all time high on election day was 18,636 set on August 15th, 2016). The all time high for the Dow has never increased this fast in in its history!
* The Dow increased more in 2017 than any year in history! The Dow ended 2016 at 19,763 and has increased by 3,785 points through today.
* President Trump set the record earlier this year for the most all time closing stock market highs during his first year in office. Currently the Dow has set 74 closing highs since last year’s election and 57 since President Trump’s inauguration. No President in history has accumulated more all time highs in his first year in office than President Trump!
* More than one in four days since the election has ended in a new stock market high.
* Since the election the Dow has surpassed 5 major milestones – 19,000, 20,000, 21,000, 22,000 and 23,000. This is the first time this has happened in less than a year in US history.
* The Dow closed above 20,000 on January 25th and the March 1st rally matched the fastest-ever 1,000 point increase between major milestones in Dow history at 24 days that the markets were open or 35 actual days.
* The Dow took just 66 closing days to climb from 19,000 to above 21,000, the fastest 2,000 point run ever. The Dow closed above 19,000 for the first time on November 22nd 2016 and closed above 21,000 on March 1st 2017. The previous record was in 2007 when the Dow took nearly three times as long to cover 2,000 points.
* The Dow took just 173 days to surpass the 3,000 point milestone between November 22, 2016 when the Dow surpassed 19,000 and August 2nd, 2017 when the DOW surpassed 22,000. The prior record was in 1999 when the Dow took more than four times as long to reach these heights.
* The Dow surpassed the 23,000 mark on October 18th. This increase of 4,000 points in all time highs is unheard of in US history! Never has the all time Dow high increased by more than 4,000 points in less than a year!
* Since President Trump’s Inauguration on January 20th the Dow is up 19%. (It was at 19,827 at January 20th.)
* President Trump is the only President in US history to oversee two stock market rallies of nine days or more where the markets set new highs each and every day.
* On February 28th President Trump matched President Reagan’s 1987 record for most continuous closing high trading days when the Dow reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!
* Then in early August President Trump reigned over a 9 day stock market rally with each day reaching record highs.
* The S&P 500 and the NASDAQ have both set new all-time highs during this period.
* The US Stock Market gained more than $5 trillion in wealth since Trump was elected!
* Virtually every major stock index is in record territory.
According to data released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, President Trump added a projected 1.4 million jobs in the first ten months of the year (January through October 2017.) In addition, September’s job losses were restated to a net increase of 18,000 jobs.
The same cannot be said for President Obama’s first ten months. Obama was so bad at creating jobs that by the end of his second term he said that jobs were not coming back. This showed in his first ten months in office as every month the US lost at least (200,000) jobs.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, under President Trump more Americans are in the work force than ever before. Over 160 million Americans are working for the first time in US history. President Trump is working hard to bring good paying jobs back to the US and his efforts are showing historic results.
Also according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics the US unemployment rate this year has been below January’s rate every month (January through September 2017.) The unemployment rate in January 2017 was 4.8% and by October it was down to 4.1%.
President Obama on the other hand again moved in the opposite direction. In his first ten months as President the US unemployment rate increased each month from 7.8% in January 2009 to 10% by October of 2009.
Consumer confidence has rocketed to a 13 year high. The US GDP rose at an annual 3% rate in the 3rd quarter and is at its highest level ever at $19.5 trillion. ISIS is being decimated in the Middle East and was projected in August to have only 15,000 fighters left.
The markets are at record highs. Unemployment is at lows not seen for 17 years. More people are working today than ever before. US GDP is at all time highs. ISIS is decimated. All this in only one year since the 2016 election.
Winning, Winning, Winning!